Dennis Sneed Ford wants a conscientious and honest individual to "sell" vehicles. If you enjoy conversation with people, have a liking for automobiles, and want to sell the best brand vehicle; this is your profession. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, training from Ford, weekly pay plus commissions and paid vacations. Our facility has all up-to date equipment and a newly remodeled parts and service department. A short commute, just north of Kansas City, MO will lead you to our dealership with over 200 vehicles in stock.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our provided work email
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")·
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication; strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close deals"
- Professional Appearance
- Must have reliable daily transportation
- Team Player
- Ford Motor Company Training Available
- 5 day work week. Saturday is a must!
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent, valid driver’s license, and pass a background and drug test
Please email all résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING FORWARD TO START WORKING WITH YOU TODAY
Ford Motor Company is launching several significantly refreshed products for the 2013-2014 model year. With this dynamic new line of products, Ford is positioned for strong retail growth. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Ford Motor Company's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great innovative products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team!